The Bottom Line
Either a lot or very little thought went in to naming this gadget - margu-NotebookInfo2 certainly doesn't roll off the tongue.
The strange name aside, the margu-NotebookInfo2 Windows gadget is an excellent one. You can monitor several aspects of your Windows PC in one, highly configurable gadget.
Note: The margu-NotebookInfo2 gadget works with both Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Displays CPU usage for up to 2 cores
- Contains several system monitoring options
- Many configurations options are available
- Has some issues running on Windows 7
- The margu-NotebookInfo2 gadget monitors CPU and RAM usage.
- Gadget also displays battery level, battery status and system uptime.
- Clicking on monitor displays brings up additional information.
- Several configurations exist for monitors in margu-NotebookInfo2.
- Up to 2 CPU cores can be monitored simultaneously.
Guide Review - margu-NotebookInfo2 Gadget
The margu-NotebookInfo2 Windows gadget has a funny name but I think it groups many different system monitors in an attractive way. You could probably replace many of your existing system monitoring gadgets with margu-NotebookInfo2.
I think the best thing about margu-NotebookInfo2 is the large number of monitoring options. You really could leave all system monitoring up to this one gadget and I'm not sure you'd be missing much. I also liked the choice of font and clean design of the gadget.
My biggest issue with margu-NotebookInfo2 was that I had a problem getting it to work in Windows 7 (as of v2.1.3 of the gadget). I finally did after accepting some script errors, but that's something that should definitely be cleaned up by the developer.
You can download the margu-NotebookInfo2 gadget for free from Softpedia. See How to Install a Windows Gadget if you need help.
Margu-NotebookInfo2 is a very good multifunction Windows 7 or Windows Vista gadget. If you're after an all-in-one Windows gadget, give this one a try.