Internet speed tests are fun, and even useful, but they're so much better when you can brag about your awesome one or cry about your sad one!
Let the world know how amazing (or pathetic) your connection to the Internet is by leaving the results of your speed test below.
Please let me know what Internet speed test you used, what ISP you have, and what download and upload speed was recorded... preferably in Mbps but I don't care as long as you specify!Share Your Internet Speed
download/upload speed test on 02/06/2012
- download:2.22mbps upload: 0.50mbps God knows if it is better than some but after taking the face plate off the wall after instructions from the engineer,the speed seems to have improved somewhat!
- —Guest derek donaldson
- getting 75.1Mbs download, 17.5Mbs upload. Pretty happy with these speeds.
- —Guest foxyg
- Download=11.51 mbps Upload=.97 mbps Grade C Faster than 52% of America Is this bad or good?
- —Guest Steve Fisher
Qwest CenturyLink speeds Littleton, CO
- Download Speed: advertised: 2Mbps actual: 1.08Mbps Upload Speed actual: 0.72Mbps
- Ping 10 ms DL: 14.94 (peak 22.49) US: 4.48 (peak 4.50) Comcast/xfinity 3/27/12 Ping: 8 download: 15.41 (peak 25.00) Upload: 6.97 (peak 6.98)
- —Guest abqgram
Knology speed (Columbus, GA)
- DL speed 15.58 Mbps, UL speed 2.10 Mbps. Not the fastest, not the slowest.
- 46Mbps Down / 31Mbps Upload.... Gotta love Verizon Fios.....
- —Guest Chris M
- Got 100Mbps+ last night. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1689500068.png
- —Guest solo
Now That's Slow
- Download: 444kb/s, Upload: 234kb/s, Ping: 103 ms. Took it at adslspeed.com. Now that's slow....
- —Guest Ariston
Internet Speed w/ AT&T
- My download speed is 0.65 Mbps with an upload speed is 0.32 Mbps. I got a grade of F it is slower than 89% of US. It is SBC Internet Services. I pay AT&T $29.95 a month for Internet service. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1401479678.png
- —Guest B Beaty
Speedtest.net (Panabo City, Philippines)
- 0.34 Mbps down, 0.31 Mbps up. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1400497502.png
- —Guest lito bahian
TELUS High Speed Extreme Service (DSL)
- Download is 5.79 Mbps, and upload is .78 Mbps. I am not happy with them and plan to switch to cable. I pay $39.95.
- —Guest randd
- Pathetic speeds with Telstra clear - download .26 Mbps, upload .11 Mbps
- —Guest liberte
- 431. Pitiful!! I am switching from WildBlue to anything else in October.
- —Guest Sylvee
Comcast is "OK"
- Download is 11.43 Mbps and upload is 4.41 Mbps. I pay for 20 Mbps down so it's not perfect. I used Speedtest.net