The Bottom Line
Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is one of the better free key finder program available. I highly recommend it.
In a Hurry?: Skip my review and see the complete step-by-step guide to Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder.
While other very similar premium key finder programs are sold for upwards of $40 USD, Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder does everything you could expect a key finder tool to do - all for free.
Important: Please read my Key Finder Programs FAQ for more information.
- Product keys are found immediately - nothing to "run"
- Software is very small making for a quick download
- Multiple options available to save product key (so you won't lose it again!)
- Finds product keys for many software programs, not just Windows
- A non-install version is available
- MJB Keyfinder may incorrectly appear as a virus or Trojan to some antivirus programs
- Program tries to get you to install needless software during installation
- Does not find your Windows 8 or Microsoft Office 2010 product key
- Finds product keys from the Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, XP, 2000, ME, 98, and 95 operating systems.
- This key finder program also finds product keys from Microsoft Office 2007, 2003, and XP.
- Finds product keys for many non-Microsoft programs too!
- Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder allows product keys to be printed or saved as text files.
- The Windows Registration information (local only) can be easily changed.
- If you have the proper network access, Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder can identify the product keys on other PCs remotely.
Guide Review - Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v188.8.131.52
The greatest thing about the Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v184.108.40.206 key finder program, besides that fact that it's 100% FREE, is that it's very, very easy to use. You simply download the program, install it, and run it.
Almost immediately, Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder will display the Windows version you're running followed by the product key (also referred to as the CD key) that was used to install your operating system. If you own a Microsoft Office product, Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder will also provide the product key for that software too, along with the version you're running. It may even find product keys for other programs too!
Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder will locate the product keys for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows ME
- Microsoft Windows 98 & 95
Important: The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder website says that it will also locate the product key for Windows 8 but the key it displays is not correct. Please do not use the product key that it displays for a Windows 8 installation!
The current version of Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder will also locate the product keys or serial numbers for MANY other software packages that store them in the Windows Registry. This includes Microsoft Office 2007, 2003 & XP, plus those for several non-Microsoft programs too!
Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder also allows you to print or save to a file all found product keys.
Advanced users will appreciate the capability to easily change the local user registration information. Network users may find useful the fact that Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder can display product keys remotely for PCs on your network.
While you may not use Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder every day, it's nothing short of a life saver when you've lost a product key. I highly recommend Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v220.127.116.11!
Important: The folks at Magical Jelly Bean also sell another key finder tool that finds product keys and serial numbers for more programs, plus adds some additional features. Before you buy that program, check out some of the other free key finder tools. One of them may do for free what you're after in this other program from Magical Jelly Bean.
Note: According to their website, Magical Jelly Bean's free Keyfinder program does not find Windows 7 product keys but it found the correct one to my Windows 7 Ultimate without a problem. It will not find your Office 2010 product key.