Version 220.127.116.117 of Intel's Chipset Device Software is now available. This update adds support for about a half dozen new devices.
Intel's INF updates are not drivers in the most technical sense, but are instead updates to important files that tell Windows how to use Intel integrated hardware. However, I usually still refer to them as drivers.
Note: If you're not experiencing any issues with your hardware then this update probably isn't necessary, though I've rarely seen Intel chipset driver updates cause any problems.
- Intel 3 Series Chipsets
- Intel 4 Series Chipsets
- Intel 5 Series Chipsets
- Intel 6 Series Express Chipsets
- Intel 7 Series Express Chipset
- Intel 8 Series Chipsets
- 2nd Generation Intel Core Chipsets
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Chipsets
- 4th Generation Intel Core Chipsets
- Intel 800 Series Chipsets
- Intel 900 Series Chipsets
- Intel Xeon 3400 Series Chipsets
- Intel Xeon 5500/3500 Series Chipsets
- Intel Server/Workstation Chipset
Important: If your Intel chipset isn't listed above, or you're not sure what motherboard you have (or if it's even an Intel motherboard or one with an Intel chipset), you can always perform any Intel related updates using their automatic Intel Driver Update Utility.